Saturday, July 18, 2009

Please...I need some fresh air....

"Most of the time you do not know what is there waiting for you in the future,
you make your own decisions and you go with the flow.
Sometimes, you just have to leave things behind, the past as the past, nothing stays concrete and life gets in the way.
Right now, I have no idea what is in store for me in even a few hours to come,
what more in a few weeks to come.
I've got too many things to think about right now,
the rights and the wrongs,
all I know is that my studies comes first....."

By Dinisha Sasietharan,2009

Is given me direction and energizes to archiving goal.

3 comments:

Dinisha said...

Eh why u copy and paste wat i wrote?? =O

ÅLex said...

haha...
veli meaningful tat paragraph...
feel like have the same feeling...
sorry ah.....

Dinisha said...

:) its ok, i was just shocked la suddenly i read ur blog and seems damn familiar lol. something i wrote so was shocked la :) its ok, its how my life is now as well. =/