Saturday, July 11, 2009

林峰代言AliCafe at Metro Prima Kepong

WOWW!!!
crowd of peoples!!!surprisingly he came to Jusco Kepong(p/s really near my house) lol
Haha get there 2 hours early and managed to found a closer place near the stage...
So excited to see him but due to too many people pushing and pushing and I sweat a lot,then decided returned home....haizz some more my camera in low battery not managed to take much picture....
Oh ya,one incident is due to people keep pushing to the stage,those PR also can't control the situation until 林峰 aka Raymond Lam says to us"if your still keep pushing,I will go now" haha guess what,do you think those people will really listen ....then the PR invited him back to backstage.....haizzz then I returned home,lack of oxygen...
he is kinda good looking and punctual too...

Raymond Lam-








2 comments:

cHoCoLaTe TaSte said...

walao..i duno one....can find parking meh??

ÅLex said...

can,get there two hours mah...haha