Monday, December 29, 2008

Night to Remember


24 December 2008
The chills of Christmas Eve.That day it was my first time to be a Satan giving out present ^_^
During the QS lecture class,Mrs Yap told us to "play safe".Lol
When get back house,Terence inform me the party start 9 at The Curve.So,the change of plan from Sunway Pyramid to The Curve.Is better still because not far from my house.
However,on the way to The Curve everyone stuck in the traffic jam.When all meet together,Terence got a call from Josephine saying that she going to buy some snow spray to "attack" us!OMG!For sure the situation is out of control.
By the way,I saw many schoolmate are gather there too and my former economic teacher Mrs Amutha,she played like crazy too,really unbelievable.
When the time nearly 12,everyone starts to spray each other.The situation was a mess(I was hidden myself at McD :P )
After that,Terence brought us to Bondi Beach Grill & Bar and Italianiess Bar.We having fun over there and dance wildly.Lol

Bescy Christmas Tree

While waiting...



Party Start!!!















Being "attack"

The DJ



Lastly,a new year are around the corner,I wish everyone happy-go-lucky :)
xoxo

No comments: