Monday, December 15, 2008

Co-curricular ♦ Random stuff

First and foremost,if you doesn't like me or feeling uncomfortable reading my blog,just get out of my blog!because apparently your action make me feel disgusting!!!

Is hurt okay!I'm bending backwards to protect your feeling and you know what?you are not threatened me as your friends.I'm already tired to hold myself back,not to hurt your feeling.From now on,I'm gonna be who I am,and if you can support that then would be great.If not,will see.

14 December 2008

Co-curricular program finally finish,no more swimming lessons.That days was kinda excited,even I'm not a competitive(I'm not chicken).My job as a time keeper(quite important you know)and here I want congratulate Justin represent Monday afternoon section!!!!!He got 3 trophy!!!Congratulation!
After the events went to Steven's corner and meet some new friends.There are Jackson,Eve,Wan Ying,Justin,James and the other(all from 1DAC group 24,if I'm not mistaken)
They are open minded,smart,socialize,fashionable and pretty-cute.We shared many things even I just meet them ^_^
Eve and me
P/S:don't ask me what happened with my hair

WanYin and me

Lol


15 December 2008

HRM society board almost done,thanks Elaine and Lexandl for helping me.Without your help I can't finish it by myself and thanks Lexandl again for Gossip Girls series.Before going back we meet Ms Chin,no offence Su Khee you need to step up for yourself because Ms chin thought Justin Quah was the chairperson.

Today Random Stuff-
My Masterpiece:




The brightest stars burn out the fastest,or at least that's what I heard waiting for a star to fall.

xoxo

No comments: