Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday Night ♦ Intention

It is never been bored when came to Friday night,hang out with friends and planed party for next week.My life is never been bored even without you but I still in ♥ you .

My favorite cocktail.


After the HR AGM meeting,new committee members is born.What can I says,some of them are satisfy but some of them not.Things is not always as you expect.

Here are the list:

Chairperson:Hee Su Khee
Vice Chairperson:Justin Quah
Secretary:Bescy
Vice Secretary:Desmond
Treasurer:Siew Chieun
HR Captain:Kim Fong
Editorial Captain:Me
PR Captain:Caren
Information Captain:Elaine
Auditors:Diana & Tan Suk Yee

Congratulation Su Khee!!!All the best to you :)

Yesterday was quite moody but when the rain fall down,feeling more comfort.No doubt,born to be evil,hard to be angel,love to plays "game" especially that you "created" once you started the "game",is my pleasure to plays with you :)
Love you sweet ♥

xoxo

No comments: