Friday, October 1, 2010

Life in other way round

Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so that they will be happier.
The way it actually works is the reverse.
You must first be who you really are, then, do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.

Oh ya,yesterday it was the official opening of LV at Gardens.I've taking my break time,to checked out the entire event one floor above LV to see who was invited as guest to this glam event.Guess what,they invited Jimmy Choo, Michelle Yeoh, IGB's MD Robert Tan, Supermodel Danielle Graham.The opening ceremony was simple and classy.
I'm not a big fan of LV but I think LV is good at branding and keeping the top spot for prestige and lux name.
Most people would like to be there someday in their life as an invited guest to these events but I think it is not necessary even if you are eligible.
I won't mind working towards it, having an aim is good but the value of these things should never be made as benchmark or priority in life. =)

No comments: