Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen


Actually yesterday want to watch "Drag me to hell",unfortunately the late showtime is at 9 pm,which my class ended 5.30....so seeing other movie which still available at my nearby cinema(TGV Kepong).
Surprisingly saw transformer are already available(pre-show),hmm....then went to the ticket counter there see izzit still got any opportunity...very surprise half of the seats are still empty!which movie start at 7 pm and I bought it at 6.30.....I thought should be full seats,need to reserve....
Actually not so interest of robotic but because of Megan Fox,who is the world top hot sexy chick is too attractiveness....another new character Isabel Lucas who is gorgeous babe chick too...
Overall rating 8/10,I don't mine watch second time haha.
3 hours movie and a piece of advice if you decide to watch,please don't choose the seat too near the screen due to the robot graphic too large...and surely got Transformer 3(which you will know after the show)
Megan Fox


Isabel Lucas

No comments: