Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shogun Buffet @ 1Utama

Last Thursday,Applez,Fen,my 5B gangs,my sis,and me went to 1U to have our lunch at Shogun.
what a fortune,that day is J-Card Day.
thus,it was a disaster just to find a parking place ,I had wasted 35 mins.
When got there we go straight to the restaurant just to get the number.
guess what.....I got no 8,haha.....
when the time showed 11.50 am and everyone was crowding the entrance...

Before get inside,I estimate that they can accommodate up to 300 diners at any given time.

As soon as we stepped into the restaurant,staff members all lined up in 2 rows and bowed and greeted us “IRASS HAI-MASE~!!”

Anyway, let’s check out the nice Japanese food. I am not able to name each.....











I can't really tell how many rounds we had cause we were all busy eating and munching all the ways...

Overall, we had a really good time at Shogun and would probably go there again next time.
Guess what?1 person only charge RM24.70 and with unlimited foods and drinks(this promotion till 5 June 2009 only)

2 comments:

Bb_JeAN said...

look delicious...
i wan eat...
ahaha...
i use to wish i can go...

【уǐйɡ уí】 said...

so syok la~ >.<