Friday, November 28, 2008

Birthday ♦ Night to Remember


Firstly,I'll like to wish WeiWei Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Our College Swimming Pool-night view

Today,I went for swimming replacement and once again I saw the smelly guy!Oh gosshh!I really scare that the pool water become darkening or being pollute!(no offend,please take your bath daily or clear yourself probably)

Mr Allan(my swimming coach) restricted me to use nose clip T.T but is good too because I always count on nose clip.

23 Nov 2008

As promise,I would like to updated back the event-SBS SWC Night.That day was quite fun and surprise but we(Yean,Applez,me) were extremely late for the ball, about 7 pm when we reached there(actually started at 5.30pm) :P

Surprisingly,I got my first dance with Applez~cool right?Then the atmosphere turn to be clubbing night,high!!!!!

Chee Loon,Lexandl,Elaine,Alicia


Me,CheeLoon,Lexandl,Elaine,Alicia,KY and Desmond


One time for the 1DHR


Applez and Yean


Me and Applez


Clubbing night




This is the end of memorable SBS night.




xoxo

No comments: